Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer!

I wish I was a better blogger.

I have not blogged in 2 months, because my April blogging was behind. You still don't know how our April road trip ended up! You don't know how the story of the pigeon turned out! Or how Solenn continued on without her beloved pigeon. These voids exist in your life because I'm not a better blogger.

And how can I continue to blog when I haven't finished blogging my previous events??!

I am obviously a terrible person.

Nevertheless I am going to forge on.

Maybe I'll get around to telling you about the pigeon one day.

Now I'm going to blog about summer.

This is a typical day in my summer.


11.45 am. Solenn and I had already hit all the sights by bicycle: sailing class, the coop (little town grocery), the library, the post office, and a quick survey of the point of the island. We had to make sure it was still there from the day before. Work done. The rest of the day to relax. It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

This is what keeps me so busy I have no time to blog.

ok, so it's a little idealized, but still...

Quote of the week:
"Mom! Pick me up! I'm not too big. Quick! Before you lose your chance!"  -Carys

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not terrible, just terribly busy enjoying life. Nothing wrong with that! So where is this beautiful little oasis in the Cape?